- 1 quart (32 ounces) vegetable broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) organic tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) stewed organic tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 7 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (16 ounces) black beans, undrained
It turned out to be pretty good. I decided I don't really like the smell of cooked cabbage, but it tasted good. The can of tomatoes were whole which worked out well because Josh hates tomatoes and this way he could easily avoid them when ladling his soup.
I didn't take any pics of my food today. I can't believe I could only do that project for one day. I just feel so BUSY all the time. Taking a picture of my food was an added component I just couldn't fit into my day. Oh well.
In addition to a bowl of that soup today, I ate a toaster waffle with almond butter, coffee, grapes, rice noodle soup, fruit snacks, an apple, a strawberry banana smoothie, some trail mix and some tootsie rolls.
I was so hungry at the gym tonight. I got the smoothie on the way out. Splurge!
1 comment:
Did you see the recipe link I posted today? Try it with me because I'm scared of all that garlic!
Post a Comment