I'm 10 pounds down! Now I just need to let that surprise German Chocolate Cake I got last weekend be the last for a while. We already finished it!
There are so many places I want to travel right now. We have a week off in 2 weeks--well, I do--not Josh. I want to go to either the Oregon Coast or Vegas, but I know we'll just stay here. No money to be doing even such low-budget things. Our neighbor friends just got back from Belize and I am left salivating over the photos of white beaches and an aquamarine ocean. I want to stay in a grass hut!
I keep thinking about how I wish Josh made more money. That's horrible, isn't it? I just think you should either work for passion or money. Both would be ideal, of course. As much as Josh wants to do what he does because he works for himself, I know he also believes it's the only thing he can do. I wish I could spark something to change his mindset. If he was truly
passionate, I could accept our being poor much better than I do. Of course, I'll also continue to support him regardless. I'm good at that part of the job. A girl can still dream though, can't she? It would be nice....
No comments:
Post a Comment