Sunday, March 7, 2010

Headaches

...I'm getting them a lot lately. Stress, I think. My head feels tight, in the front, near my temples. I think that's stress. Anyway, it's been a long time since I've gotten so many headaches repeatedly. Ibuprofen and I have developed a mighty close relationship. I thought about going to get a massage this weekend. I really should have. My week is going to be insanely busy: Meetings every night this week!!

I put in notice to move. Finally. I know. At least I'm moving forward and it's no longer a debate in my mind. Everything I dreaded about the experience is here now--the search, the packing, the moving, the mourning. I will really miss this house. It's a great house in a great location. I just can't afford it. This of course means that everything I can afford is cheaper, smaller, and uglier. Downgrading sucks. I'm not really willing to give up having my own washer and dryer, a dishwasher, a fireplace....but I know I can't have it all. Mmm. I am remaining optimistic. In 2 weeks, anxiety may hit. Be forewarned.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Jaden would say you have a "headcake" :o) Hope you feel better! Try rubbing a little bit of peppermint oil on your temples. It has seriously zapped even my worst headaches before! If it's a really pad one, massage a litle bit into your shoulders and neck. Plus, you'll smell like a candycane and make everyone happy all day!!