Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bi-Polar is a state of mind

I keep arriving late to work and they keep NOT firing me. Hrm.
I can hardly wait for this job to be OVER.

Know what else I can hardly wait for? Hawaii! New York! My pedi in preparation! (No, seriously, it's my orientation ritual.) Josh and I planned out all the things we want to do when we're in Maui. Not a schedule, per se, but a list of things we can do if lying on the beach and snorkeling and boogie boarding are not enough to fulfill 6 days. This includes four wheeling in a jeep on the island of Lanai and swimming in natural pools at the base of waterfalls. *love*

I just got my orientation emails for the workshop I'll be attending in NYC. It makes it more REAL that I'm leaving soon. I can't wait to see my Patrick, too. He's my number one gay husband and we are in L-U-V. I can't believe I haven't been back to the city since 2004. It used to be my home and sometimes I miss it so much, I would even tolerate the sticky dirty heat and the suffocating smell of the subway in the dead of summer. Oh, wait, that's what I'll be doing in 3 weeks. EW. But YAY. But EW.

Playdate with Carolyn after school today!!!!! Wheeeeee!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ugh... I keep going back and forth but I think I have to pass (hateyouhateyouhateyounotreally)

Money, timing, some things just aren't meant to be.

Think about Vegas though! We'd have a blast!