Saturday, February 7, 2009

Barren

It amazes me when people talk about having babies like they have control over it. "We're going to wait to have another one."  Really?  And then when you want to have one, you can?  You can just HAVE one? Just like that? I haven't used protection in a year and a half. Granted, I'm less sexually active than I've ever been in all my sexual adult life, but I do have sex. And I use nothing.  For years prior to that, I was only on birth control once in a while and I was having sex much more regularly. That makes me believe in my heart that I cannot have babies. I get my period just about once every 3 months as well, so that nearly confirms that I won't ever be pregnant.  Doctors can't figure it out.  I've spent loads of money having my hormones tested with no result ever helping to solve the mystery.  Oh well.  They sure are cute, I'd love to dress them up and have that bond and watch them grow, but, I know I'm not financially or emotionally ideal to be a mother and don't fathom I ever will be.  So, it's all for the best I guess. I definitely know there won't be a population shortage.  Guess I'll just leave it to the fertile.

No comments: