Sunday, June 28, 2009

absence and beauty

I'm sure that in a few years I'll be relishing the times Josh has to be at the station for 2-3 days straight. But right now, I'm really wishing he didn't have to be gone so long. :(

Remind me of this when I'm feeling ready to pull my hair out over his male-isms later in the week.

Now, pictures! (If you're my facebook friend, you've already seen these)

Over Memorial Day Weekend, My friends Angela and Vicky and I went to a music festival called Sasquatch, which takes place at the Breathtaking Gorge Amphitheatre a couple of hours away from Seattle. Here are a bunch of photos I took and only just today uploaded from my camera (that needs to be on my areas to improve list):











The next morning, after camping, we went to the Cave B Inn and Vineyard next door to the Amphitheatre and had a 5 star brunch!



This is the Main Inn:



Walking through the Vineyard:



These are the cottages:



Here you can see the amphitheatre on the left and the Main Inn on the right:



Simply breathtaking:

No comments: