Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snippets

Oh my gawd I have gas today. (just what you were dying to know, right?!) But for real it is so PAINful. Uch. At the gym, I had to keep going into the bathroom between machines to try and toot. I was not successful and the needed process was incredibly annoying. Despite the bloat, I had a pretty good workout. Tomorrow is my last day of Pilates, which I'm actually happy about, and I'll be going to the gym every day. This week it's just the days I don't have Pilates. I've been twice so far. It's good. I'm looking forward to the results of working out regularly again.

On the way home, I noticed the SMART car down the street no longer had the sign in their back window: My other car is a rollerskate. I'm glad. I never understood that. What does that mean?

No comments: