Acupuncture made me one sleepy lady today. I got to see a (now pregnant) Julie and it was really nice to see how well she's done with her clinic. Josh and I had lunch on the waterfront and it was so gorgeous and sunny, albeit a bit windy, and then we watched the tugboat races on Elliot Bay. Tugboats are kinda slow. It made me even drowsier.
Now Josh is snoozing on the couch while I think of 5 million things I need to get done for school before I head off to get my brows waxed and then engage in drunken debauchery at Hopscotch with Valarie and Joe.
I'm worried I won't be prepared for the hike I'm going on with the girls in the morning, but I'll just have to do my best not to get too drunk. I hate the effects of being drunk anyway. I have no capacity for quick recovery anymore.
We ate at a great new Thai restaurant on Phinney last night, Tangerine Thai. It was yums and super cute. I'm excited to eat there on hot days because the front of the restaurant has one of the bay door/walls that open onto the sidewalk. Great place for that type of venue.
Okay, enough procrastinatin'. Oh-Jarred slapped me yesterday. Twice. In other words, his "vacation" is over and I hate school again. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment